Friday, March 28, 2014

Another marina project on the East Cape: El Anhelo

So there's another project I hadn't heard about until recently.  Not sure how this one slipped past me.  It's called "El Anhelo" and I think it's located south of Los Barriles near La Capilla.  Here's the description from the Van Wormer real estate site:
We are quickly completing the permitting process and are anxious to begin dredging for the area’s premier Marina and Golf Development. We expect to break ground in Spring 2014 for our project which includes Hotel, villas, 500 boat slips, Marina village, residential lots, 18 hole golf course and every amenity imaginable. Please join our mailing list to be updated on future events and limited pre-sale opportunities. Prices available by request.
 And a photo of the project plan (from the same site):

 
I can't find much information about this project.  I'll post more when and if I hear anything new.   If this one goes through, along with Cabo Riviera and Cabo Dorado, that will be three marinas all on the upper East Cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment